Job Objective :
The objective of the Service Engineer is to provide expertise and guidance in support of maintenance requirements , reviewing AD 's , SB 's and issue related documents , liaise with Authority /manufacturers and vendors regarding repairs /modifications as well as repair and overhaul agencies selected by the company .
Duties and Responsibilities & ; Job Activities :
- Write and issue of engineering orders ( E Os ) and Service Engineering Advisories ( SEA ).
- Provide evaluations of Avionics service engineering work as a part of the aircraft packages to
be used by the sales department .
- Interface with the Original Equipment Manufacturers ( OE Ms ) in order to set a solution or ask
for a repair design / approval to be implemented on the Aircraft and / or components in the
hangar / shop .
- Issue the related paper work to the various Authority publications ( Airworthiness Directives )
for audit reasons .
- Contribution in the Modifications / Repairs implementations in the hangars / shops which are
related to the Aircraft Avionics Systems .
- Determine the interchangeability of parts through the usage of manuals .
- Prepare periodic and non -periodic reports as required .
- Maintain documents , records , files and reports related to his /her job .
- Adhere to company and department approved systems , policies and procedures in the course
of Performing his /her duties .
- Perform any other roles and responsibilities within the scope of his /her specialization as
- assigned by the direct supervisor .
Job Oriented Skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills
- Have good written skills
- Knowledge of aircraft systems , Structures , Avionics , power plant and components .
- Understanding of Aircraft Regulatory requirements and Aircraft Maintenance document
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office applications i . Word , Excel and Power Point .
- Aviation Legislation Cours
- Microsoft project or equivalent skills .
- Visaer / ERP   ;
- Microsoft project or equivalent skills
- Knowledge of JCAR 145 and other aviation agencies regulations
- Analytical Skills
- Planning Skills
- Constructive Communication
- Be familiar with the JAC MOE and Regulatory Authorities Requirements .
- Be able to understand , read and write English ( Intermediate Level )
Education and practical experience as below :
Bachelor &rsquo ;s Degree in Electrical / Communication Engineering or equivalent .