Job Objective :
The objective of the Planning Engineer is to be able to plan and carry out programs , effectively communicate , adapt to changing conditions , and work in high pressure /fast -paced environments . Administrative computer skills include MS Office Suite .
Duties and Responsibilities & ; Job Activities :
- Prepare a study for any package requirements including Task Card MH , Materials , tools , Manpower , Hangar Space & ; ensure availability of all requirements to perform the check .
- Prepare the Maintenance Plan .
- Prepare the Man Hours Plan .
- Prepare a study , analysis and forecasting of spare parts and materials required to fulfill future requirements .
- Prepare and issue routine & ; additional W Os based on the requirements .  ;
- Develop aircraft maintenance visit work packages .
- Assuring to have the completed work package ( CD ) from PCC .
- Prepare periodic and non -periodic reports as required .
- Maintain documents , records , files and reports related to his /her job .
- Adhere to company and department approved systems , policies and procedures in the course of Performing his /her duties .
- Perform any other roles and responsibilities within the scope of his /her specialization as
assigned by the direct supervisor .
Job Oriented Skills and Qualifications :
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills
- Have good written skills
- Knowledge of aircraft systems , Structures , Avionics , power plant and components .
- Understanding of Aircraft Regulatory requirements and Aircraft Maintenance document
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office applications i . Word , Excel and Power Point .
- Aviation Legislation Course
- Microsoft project or equivalent skills .
- Visaer / ERP   ;
- Microsoft project or equivalent skills
- Knowledge of JCAR 145 and other aviation agencies regulations
- Analytical Skills
- Planning Skills
- Constructive Communication
- Be familiar with the JAC MOE and Regulatory Authorities Requirements .
- Be able to understand , read and write English ( Intermediate Level )
Qualification Requirements :
Education and practical experience as below :
- Have a Bachelor &rsquo ;s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or B 1 License .
- 1-2 years of experience in the field is preferable .