Job Objective :
The main objectives of airframe technicians are to inspect , test , repair , maintain , and service aircraft under supervision of Certifying Staff .  ; .
Duties and Responsibilities & ; Job Activities :
Primary responsibilities include , but are not limited to the following :
- Servicing [cleaning , replenishment , lubrication , sealing ],
- Removal / Installation [except for task steps requiring duplicate inspection ( RII ), rigging , adjustment , measurement and torque application ],
- Providing physical support to certifying staff as per his instructions .
- Mechanics are not authorized to perform any task requiring decision making .
- Mechanics are   ; the   ; skilled   ; technical   ; staff   ; who   ; are   ; not   ; authorized   ; to   ; release   ; aircraft / component   ; to   ; service   ; and carry out work on Aircraft , Power plant and Components .
- Notify Certifying Staff or Inspectors the mistakes requiring rectification to re -establish approved maintenance standard .
Job Oriented Skills
- Good level in MS office application .
- Intermediate English Language .
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include day and night shifts .
- Ability to troubleshoot basic problems .
; Education and practical experience as below :
- Diploma Degree or Part 147 Training Academy or School In related field .
- Holding valid one of the following JCAR Part 66 license Categories B 1, B 3 and A 1 as applicable to his trade .
- 0-3 Years of Experience .