Jordan Aeronautical-systems Company (JAC)
Jordan Aeronautical-systems Company (JAC) is an Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) specialized in Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul and approved by Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC under the number CARC.AMO.05. We delive
Job Objective :
The objective of the Engine Qualified Technician is to Repair and maintain the operating condition of aircraft engines .
Duties and Responsibilities & ; Job Activities :
- Engine turbine baroscopic inspection
- Sign off item on JAC Work Orders or Customer Supplied paperwork in the &ldquo ;mechanic &rdquo ; field
- Replaces or repairs worn , defective , or damaged components , using hand tools , gauges , and testing equipment .
- Tests engine operation , using test equipment such as ignition analyzer , compression checker , distributor timer , and ammeter , to identify malfunction .
- Listens to operating engine to detect and diagnose malfunctions , such as sticking or burned valves .
- Reassembles engine and installs engine in aircraft .
- Disassembles and inspects engine parts , such as turbine blades and cylinders , for wear , warping , cracks , and leaks .
- Removes engine from aircraft , using hoist or forklift truck .
- Services , repairs , and rebuilds aircraft structures , such as wings , fuselage , rigging , and surface and hydraulic controls , using hand or power tools and equipment .
- Adjusts , repairs , or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories
Job Oriented Skills
- Intermediate ability to understand , read , and writes English .
- Business Writing Skills
- Time Management / Task Delegation
- Employee Management
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Computer skills .
- Communicating with Supervisors , Peers , or Subordinates
Job Qualifications :
- Hold of JCAR Part 66 License B 1 or B 2.
- Holding of QA Certification Authorization .
- Aircraft type rating
- Be qualified and familiar with the methods , techniques , practices , aids , equipment , and tools   ;used to perform the maintenance , preventive maintenance , or alterations .
- Be familiar with company and regularity authorities requirements ( Part 2 & ; part 3)
Education and practical experience as below :
Diploma or equivalent as required .
Has at least 5 years &rsquo ; experience and 3 years with aircraft type in operation as
B 1.1 and /or B 2 certifying / support staff .
Valid JCAR Part 66 License Categories B 1, B 2, and A 1as required according to his trade .
Employement Type :
Minimum Experience :
Minimum Experince Years :
Job Location :
Civil Airport , Marka
Even if you don't match the criteria !!!
We are always looking for talented people in different fields.
Create your own profile on LenvoJobs for future reference.
Create your profile Now!